We provide local support to the world’s largest and most innovative companies in:
Complete plastics design and engineering company.
We provide our customers with comprehensive services including: modeling, product development, consulting, and project management.
At Inplast, we take our Plastic Manufacturing Management Services Program seriously. The team is committed to managing complex projects with many moving parts. From technical and logistical, to budgetary challenges, we embrace the lifecycle of all programs.
We utilize the skills of our highly trained and experienced engineering and manufacturing team. This core group collectively oversees the entire production cycle from concept to completion.
- Account Management: Sales, Contracts, Quotations
- Program Management: Main Point of Contacts, Project Timelines, Implementation Lead
- Tooling Engineering: Main Technical Contact
- Quality Engineering: Customer Quality Contact, PFMEA, Inspection Standards, First Articles, PPAP
- Project Engineering: Production Layout, Secondary Operations, Continuous Improvement
Other value-added services that Inplast provides are warehousing, inventory management and logistics. We assist our customer manufactures and ships products throughout the world. With our network of global service points, we can streamline the distribution process for our customers while simplifying and streamlining product management.
- Just In Time (JIT) manufacturing
- Freight forwarding management
- Packaging and shipping simulation tests
PROCUREMENT & SOURCING
Inplast can assist customer finding related resin, sub-components etc from the multiple locations related to the projects.
Customers can also provide direct sourced supplier to support their projects.