Senior Shipping Clerk / Shipment Coordinator / Shipment Officer
Our company is a trading firm on plastic projects located in Ngau Tau Kok. We offer a 5-day work week.
Due to our expansion, we urgently need to fill this vacancy.
- Arranging all import and export shipments from sales order through shipping.
- Scheduling shipments per customer demand.
- Ensuring timely shipments.
- Following up customer orders and subsequent vendors orders.
- Ensuring full import and export shipment arrangements such as booking ship / flight, preparing shipping documents.
- Prepare necessary reports regarding shipments and purchases.
- Carrying out shipment related work.
- Generating purchase order in a mini ERP system.
- Receiving vendor bills and generating sales invoice in a mini ERP system.
- Depending on experience, suitable candidate can be offered Shipment Supervisor to be responsible for a product line.
- Form 7 standard or above
- Shipping knowledge and hands-on experience on shipping & purchasing work
- Experience in coordinating international shipments with vendors and customers
- Interested in working with a team
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Experience with ERP system is advantageous
- Speak and write English and good Chinese
- Detail-minded with good figure work
- Able to withstand job stress
- Able to solve problems and work independently
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and available date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.